Benefits of Membership
Reach New Heights with NEOHUA
Programs/Continuing Education: Programs cover:
- Product and service developments,
- Practical advice and tools for you to comply with existing laws and regulations
- Current and pending laws and regulations that affect your business and your clients
- Sales and marketing opportunities, tools and techniques
- Market conditions that directly affect us.
Most programs provide continuing education certification as required by the Department of Insurance.
Legislative Advocacy: NEOHUA membership gives you:
- A full-time lobbying presence in Columbus and Washington, D.C.
- A powerful voice in affecting health care legislation and regulations
- An opportunity to directly impact health care legislation through our Operation Shout programs
- Networking and sales training opportunities
- Our publications, websites and web seminars deliver information directly to you at your office.
- HIU, NAHU’s monthly magazine, for event calendars, legislative updates and timely industry articles.
- Visit our website, www.neohua.com, for more information about us and our events and links to other industry websites.
- Participate in NAHU web seminars on current hot topics.
- Visit NAHU Broker to Broker – NAHU B2B to share ideas with other agents. Click on Member’s Area and Online Networking at www.nahu.org to register.
- Education/Professional Designations: NEOHUA offers CEBS classes and other educational opportunities.
- Professionalism/Leadership Training from continuing education programs, publications, networking, and training opportunities at local, regional and national conferences.
- Develop a Positive Image for our Industry: NEOHUA, through public charitable events and media/public relations activities, helps us develop a positive image in the communities in which we serve.