November 20, 2019 @ 8 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Brecksville Community Center
One Community Drive
What will be covered in this presentation:
- Medicare Supplement in 2020
- What are the changes?
- Who does this impact?
- LTC & Ancillary Benefits in MA Plans
- What can plans now include?
- What should we expect for 2020 MA plan filings?
- Lessons Learned from new Open Enrollment Period
- How did agents attempt to market compliantly?
- How did this impact sales or movement?
- Gain in MA Market Share
- MA gain in share over last 2-4 years vs MedSupp membership
- What does this say about consumers wants and needs
- Availability and Adoption of Online Enrollment
- Increased availability of online avenues for consumer enrollment
- How should brokers react to stay with the market
- MACRA 2020 Enters the Market
- What it does?
- What it doesn’t do?
- What about Plan F
- Existing Plan F policies?
- Potential Plan F increases?
- Options for current Plan F members?
- Affect on Consumer Purchasing
- Med-Supp product share?
- Medicare Claims scenario?
- Impact on Medicare Advantage Plans
- MA growth?
- MACRA Rules
- Carrier – Broker?
- Watch for dates?